Test Automation Engineer - Consultant
The Test Automation Analyst will help design, develop and implement a scalable test automation framework. This framework will support automated test script creation for applications on a variety of platforms such as Web, Mobile, desktop, etc.
Technologies Candidate Will Use:
- Design, Develop and maintain test automation framework using Selenium and Appium
- Design and implement modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy testing requirements.
- Design and implement re-usable Automation test scripts using industry standard tools (HP QTP/UFT, SeeTest, Appium, and/or open source tools such as selenium, katalon).
- Design, write, develop and execute tests for business requirements that are scalable, repeatable and measurable.
- Participate in design and development of automated test cases for Mobile and Web Applications.
- Develop optimized Selenium scripts for regression testing with various data sources, environment variables, and configuration files
- Setup, configure, and maintain the automated testing environments
- Develop various function libraries,
- Develop and maintain test scripts that automate testing of enterprise applications through the entire product life cycle
- Develop and execute project tasks and plans that meet time lines and release requirements.
- Follow testing schedule and communicate testing progress.
- Perform deliverables tracking and reporting as assigned.
- Produce reports and documentation for all automated testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking.
- Monitors progress of testing efforts to ensure deadlines are met.
- Selenium and Appium
- MS Project
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- VB/VB Script
- C/C++ /Python/Ruby
- Java Script
- Test complete/Robot Framework
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Information technology, Information technology, Computer Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related courses
- Expert in Scripting languages (Jscript, VBScript). Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Skilled in the following testing toolsets: HP Suite (QTP, Service Test) , Selenium, Appium
- Knowledgeable in Automated Testing, TDD and BDD
- Working with SIP protocol is an added advantage
- Strong understanding and experience working with Object Repository and Database concepts
- Experience working with framework based automation environment with TestNG, Junit etc.
- Experience working with Mobile application automation on both iOS or Android platform.
- Strong background in functional testing and software quality best practices with the ability to design and develop comprehensive automated test strategy, test cases, and test scripts.
- Strong background in reviewing business and functional requirements in order to produce a test strategy and test cases.
- Strong understanding of basic SQL queries and GUI design standards, especially as they relate to test automation object recognition
- Proficiency with programming and/or scripting and in depth understanding of object oriented design.
- Knowledge of working with version control such as GIT and CI Tools such as Jenkins
- Ability to:
- Work effectively in a group development environment
- Take initiative; be a self-starter
- Manage time efficiently
- Listen attentively and be able to grasp basic technical information
- English Language Competency and effective communication skills
- Can clearly and concisely communicate in English so that persons you work with understand you clearly, particularly in technical conversations