View all jobs
DevOps EngineerLagos, Lagos
- Implement automation pipeline for continuous integration and delivery of our web and mobile applications using Jenkins.
- Deploy and maintain applications and services deployed within our cloud environment.
- Implement and manage alerting systems (Prometheus, Grafana) to deliver health, vulnerability notifications within communication channels to technology stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to improve/ automate manual processes resulting to time wastage.
- Support QA unit to automate manual and regression testing using appium.
- Documenting application artifacts using nexus
- Building the bridge between Engineering (Dev & QA) and IT Operations.
- Collaborate with developers on software requirements, as well as interprete test stage data.
- Other responsibilities and tasks required to support organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other related field. Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- Up to 5 years of experience in DevOps.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and containers
- Experience working in cloud environment - Google Cloud, AWS, Digital Ocean.
- Proficient using Git and other version control systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency with scripting languages (Python, Bash) Experience with creating, running, and troubleshooting native builds.
- Automate the delivery of software packages to application users.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python and Java, and writing code and scripts.
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform debugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Utilize various open source technologies.
- Review and recommend solutions and tools to improve the software development process.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to translate business requirements.