Regional HR Manager Job Description
Main Responsibilities of Regional HR Manager:
* Identify the current as well as the future hiring needs of our company
* Set performance standards for evaluating local HR teams
* Design compensation and benefits packages for the employees
We are hiring a Regional HR Manager for overseeing the recruitment, training, and compensation of the employees of our division.
What does a Regional HR Manager do?
A Regional HR Manager supervises the local HR department, designs compensation and benefits programs and implements company policies. The ultimate goal is to ensure that a company builds and maintains a strong regional and local employer brand.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have an extensive experience in Human Resources and a sound knowledge of all local labor laws.
* Identifying the current as well as the future hiring needs of our company
* Setting performance standards for evaluating local HR teams
* Designing compensation and benefits packages for the employees
* Defining onboarding procedures aligned to our company’s culture
* Helping us in our employer branding efforts (e.g. organizing of recruitment events)
* Developing the training plans for employees and department
* Preparing and managing the budget of division
* Tracking KPIs and also suggesting improvements
* Designing as well as implementing company policies in compliance with our long-term business goals
* Ensuring our HR processes adhere to all legal standards
* Supporting managers and staff on daily issues
* Coordinating with local HR teams to craft organization-wide objectives and strategies
* At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
* Prior experience as a HR Manager
* Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel
* Experience with resume databases and ATS
* Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, talent management etc.)
* Sound knowledge of local labor laws
* Experience with payroll systems as well as payroll databases
* Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting
* Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
* Exceptional leadership and organizational skills