View all jobs
Java ProgrammerLagos, Lagos · Information Technology
Requirements Skills and Competencies
- Development of IT software solutions. This includes developing APIs and microservices using the Spring Boot and Apache Camel Framework
- Participation in the Agile framework roles of planning, programming, testing, analysis.
- Provision of level 2 support for IT software solutions.
- Participate in technical sessions with it support stakeholders to ensure the continued stability
The following will also give an added advantage:
- A minimum of 2 years of programming experience
- Sufficient knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge of Microservices and API development
- Knowledge of Basic Middleware administration
- Basic linux operating system commands
- The Spring framework
- MVC design pattern and enterprise integration patterns
- Software project build tools such as Maven
- The use of web technologies (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST Web Service implementations)
- The use of Structured Query language and major databases (Oracle database, MYSQL database and MSSQL database).
- Demonstration of candidate's capacity to learn and adapt to emerging relevant technologies
- Having experience in the Financial and fintech space.