UI UX Designer
We are currently hiring a passionate user - centered UI UX Designer to join a collaborative team to create visually delightful and easy to use digital products in a fast paced environment.
Main responsibilities of a UI UX Designer
- Cresting user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback.
- Creating user - inflows,wireframes,prototypes,and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides,design systems,design patterns and attractive user inter-faces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls,navigational components and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs(eg. Images,sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems eg responsiveness.
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering and management teams .
- Incorporating customer feedback,usage metrics and usability findings into design inorder to enhance user experience.
- You have a degree/diploma in Design,Fine Arts, Engineering or a related field.
- You have 3+ years experience as a UI UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects .
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Sketch,Invision etc.
- Familiarity with tools such as Google Unit,Asana,Slack
- Proficiency in relevant media production software
- You pay strong attention to details and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong team player and collaborates effectively with different stakeholders.
- Experience in health-related content a big plus
- Experience in Behavior Change content production in the field of reproductive health would be massive bonus.