To manage and coordinate the activities of application development to enhance the Bank’s internal processes and also create business opportunities and competitive opportunities for the Bank (Externally) with the development and deployment of reliable and appropriate applications.
1. Support the Bank’s business strategy achieved through IT by developing/ modifying automated processes that address
service efficiency, enhancements, process improvements,and service delivery, that translates into improved customer
2. Improve staff productivity by providing more efficient alternatives (applications) to getting work done through
improved automation and tools.
3. Reduce incidence of fraud and operations errors by ensuring applications are properly developed and follow the bank’s policy and standards.
4. Effectively manage and maintain working relationships with clients in order to increase satisfaction with IT support and
services that meets their need.
5. Tracking the implementation of Audit report outcomes
6. Develop a training/ Knowledge sharing framework/ plan across the team in order to close knowledge gaps and ensure effective support is given at all times
7. Ensure the preparation of support and technical documentation.
8. Ensure strict compliance with relevant policies/ procedures and audit requirements.
Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations
Knowledge of Banking Operations
Programming/ Software Development
Project Planning & Control.
First Degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or IT related courses, ITIL Foundation, Programming Knowledge (.Net, HTML), Oracle PL/SQL, Finacle Scripting, SQL Admin
At least 3 years cognate experience