As a technical sales Consultant, you excel in proffering the right technological solutions to clients to suit their business need – matching a client’s needs to what the company has to offer. Act as an expert in need analysis, diagnosing client pain point and offering solutions that fit. You ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of the sales funnel. You also propose strategies and action plans to improve short- and long- term sales and earnings and communicates such effectively to management team and direct reports. SOMEONE that can merge client need with what Tezza is offering.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Performs sales activities (from lead generation through close)
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales proposals and attending industry events
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing industry trends
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, bids, reports, and process vendor registration
- manage workload to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
- Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams. Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Collaborates with Accounting Department to establish and control budgets for sales promotions where needed.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies
- Work towards the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Develops and implements agreed-upon Sales & Marketing Plan which will meet business goals of expanding customer base and to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products and services
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Reports directly to the Head of Technical Sales and Business Development
- A university degree in Marketing or Business studies or any related studies
- A minimum of Five (5) years of related experience or training in IT (software product and services) Sales, Marketing or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Proven track record of successful sales of IT Software products and services
- A good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Strong negotiating and selling skills.
- Be well-groomed and presentable.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs and opportunities.
- Giving professional presentations.
- Not buckling under pressure and be very target driven.
- Being computer literate in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Being calm when dealing with customer complaints and issues.
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently. Ability to travel for extended periods of time (Domestic and International Travel)
- Possess an International Travel Passport
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.