View all jobs
FullStack DeveloperLagos, Lagos · Information Technology
Required Skills and Competencies
- Development of IT software solutions.
- Developing APIs and Microservices
- Background services (windows/worker services, console applications)
- Technical delivery of the UX and UI.
- Participation in the Agile framework roles of planning, programming, testing, analysis.
- Provision of level 2 support for IT software solutions.
- Participate in technical sessions with it support stakeholders to ensure the continued stability and availability of developed software solutions
- Maintain a modern technology stack and modern development techniques.
- Align with the team on technical quality, standards, guidance and process, whilst striving for continuous improvement.
The following will also give an added advantage:
- A minimum of 3 years of programming experience
- Knowledge of Software design and patterns, SOLID and Test Driven Development
- The use of web technologies: HTML,CSS,JSON,XML,REST Web Service implementations
- Microservices and API development’
- The use of .Net Core and Angular development frameworks
- Git workflows for collaborative development
- The Use of SQL,LINQ, Entity framework
- Good with Responsive we design and W3C Compliance
- The use of IIS and/or Docker
- Familiar with MSSQL and/or Oracle database
- Demonstration of candidate’s capacity to learn and adapt to emerging relevant technologies
- Having experience in the Financial and Fintech space
- Azure DevOps
- Mobile Development using react Native, Redux and Node.JS