View all jobs
Software Developer (Preferably with MariaDB / MySQLNairobi, Kenya
Responsibilities may include:
- We are looking for a strong Software Engineer to enhance and support web-based medical software.
- Your responsibility will span the complete software development lifecycle: design, development, testing, and deployment of systems at an enterprise scale.
- Design and update MySQL/MariaDB schema and queries
- Maintain and improve the automated testing of software products
- Identify and recommend innovations to existing software
- Documentation of functionality
Experience preferred with the following:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Comparable real-world experience will be considered.
- 3+ years experience with web-based software development
- Experience with modern software development processes, including software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, peer review, and agile development life cycles.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Checks
- Developing applications running on Linux, or Unix-like kernel-based operating system
- Google Docs