We are looking for a Principal UX researcher to be a part of our globally distributed team. The work you will do will help us understand our users and make our experiences feel more intuitive, accessible and delightful.
You will be embedded in our cross-functional team and will work on complex problems in a fast-paced environment. Your work will impact every stage of the product development process – from ideation to implementation.
What you’ll do
- Shape the future of payments, financial inclusion and innovation.
- Plan and conduct research activities (using qualitative and quantitative methods) such as usability testing, surveys, workshops and interviews.
- Collaborate with different teams to transform research findings and insights into innovative design solutions, contributing to iterative design cycles.
- Contribute to our design system, practices, process and culture.
- Support the team through never-ending curiosity and excitement.
- Ready to learn and adapt
- Great listener, communicator and storyteller
- Ability to articulate ideas, needs, processes and decisions
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
- Thrive when collaborating with others
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated attitude
- Bonus: Technical background and experience working with engineers
12+ years of Experience in UX Research and Testing