View all jobs
Senior Product Support ManagerLagos, Lagos
- Lead all tech operations on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Work closely with the Product Management team to suggest improvement in ongoing projects
- Daily evaluation of metrics and communication/monitoring with team leads to discuss and impact team performance process improvement, problem resolution and workflow improvements
- Oversee Product Support Analysts, Supervisors, and Leads and their individual performance. Evaluate technical and skills development across the team members
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the product
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and install a high-performance culture with a focus on teamwork, operational excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Establish and review test plans; lead UAT to ensure team capability requirements and deadlines are met
- Conduct feedback sessions with Enterprise Systems Engineering teams to continuously iterate and improve team processes and performance
- Establish and track team KPIs and metrics, created reports to present to leadership and key stakeholders
- Create and prioritize initiatives to improve the product support process
- Supper the Product Support team in their day-to-day activities
- Work closely with the customer service, operations, and engineering teams, acting as the liaison relaying feedback from customers
- Identify pain points for the team and suggested improvements to key stakeholders
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Product Support Strategy
- Use appropriate analytical tools to determine the preferred product support strategy
- Periodically assessing and adjusting resource allocations and performance requirements to meet operational needs during strategy implementation
- Other responsibilities and tasks required to support organizational goals and objectives.
Experience in Post-Implementation Support Role
- This position reports to Head, Enterprise Systems Product.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Technical / Product support and 3+ years of experience managing a team of product support engineers and leads
- Strong technical background and ability to guide engineers liaise closely with product development and customer interaction. Ability to handle field (site) support and Central Support team is the key.
- ITIL certification is desired.
- Experienced and conversant in SLAs and ticket severities and reporting
- Diligent in generating and interpreting support metrics, and suggesting process improvements based on this data
Start Up Environment
- Experience setting short and medium-term direction for the team including improvement projects which seek to increase team efficiency, effectiveness, and innovation
- Collaborative mindset
- Confident, professional and courteous communication with customers
- Living and exhibiting company values.
Unlocking Potential of Team Members
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important.
- Extensive experience and passion for coaching/ mentoring a team.
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance