View all jobs
Mobile DeveloperLagos, Lagos · Information Technology
Requirements Skills and Competencies
- Development of IT mobile software solutions. This includes technical delivery of the UX and UI, consuming external and internal API, Mobile app release and deployment etc.
- Participation in the Agile framework roles of planning, programming, testing, analysis.
- Provision of level 2 support for IT software solutions.
- Participate in technical sessions with it support stakeholders to ensure the continued stability and availability of developed software solutions
- Maintain a modern technology stack and modern development techniques.
- Align with the team on technical quality, standards, guidance and process, whilst striving for continuous improvement.
The following will also give an added advantage:
- A minimum of 2 years of programming experience
- The use of web technologies; HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of software design and patterns, Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge of node.js and npm, webpack, Redux.
- Familiar with MongoDB.
- Git workflows for collaborative development.
- Demonstration of candidate's capacity to learn and adapt to emerging relevant technologies
- Having experience in the Financial and Fintech space.
- Natural language processing(Microsoft LUIS), Angular/Ionic, Oracle and/or MSSQL Database,Linux, React, any object oriented programming language(C#, JAVA or Python).