Business Analyst Lead
Fort Mill, SC
We are looking for a Business Analyst Lead to work as part of the Digital Products and Services team. Team members are responsible for securely managing information systems throughout their lifecycle, including knowing what information systems are within their scope of responsibility, understanding what sensitive data is stored, transmitted, or processed on those information systems, enforcing the security principles of least privilege and least functionality, knowing what events may constitute a cybersecurity incident, and understanding their role in security incident response activities.
Accountable for the quality of the completed business analyst deliverables within the PMO team. This person will be responsible for resource assignment of business analysts within the assigned portfolio.
The role will mentor other business analysts and will lead the way in exemplary completion of quality deliverables and leadership capability.
This role will also lead the requirements management processes as assigned including facilitating and documenting requirements, defining and documenting current/future state workflows and completing a gap analysis.
- Leadership: Improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and boost morale. Lead business analyst team meetings, provide leadership and mentoring, provide input into performance feedback, participate and lead peer interviews. Assign resources to projects within assigned portfolio. Provide day to day direction and create an environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Quality Improvement: Contributor (along with project manager and team lead) to developing test plans to perform System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Disaster Recovery (DR) Testing. Ensure testing is executed and documented according to Company guidelines and standards. Facilitate all testing sessions and provides updates to the project manager, project team, project stakeholders, where applicable and tracks issues.
- Analysis: Develop current and future state workflows and provide gap analysis. Facilitate process flow sessions with business and technical SME’s. Facilitate customer acceptance of the workflow deliverables.
- Communication: Develop clear and concise project requirements using PMO methodology and templates. Facilitate Requirement-gathering/JAD sessions with business owners and technical subject matter experts (SME’s). Facilitate customer acceptance of the Requirements deliverable. Orientation of SME’s (business and technical) on PMO Testing methodology, templates and Roles and Responsibilities for each testing process. Guide business users and IT teams in the development of test scripts. Develop a test matrix to map the requirements to test scripts.
- Minimum 10 years overall IT experience. Minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience is required
- 3 years following a structured methodology
- Minimum 1 year Business Analyst Senior experience
- Minimum 1 year exposure to governance.
- High School or GED Required
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certified Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) Preferred
Additional Skills/Requirements (required)
Demonstrate interpersonal capability including: strong leadership, deep organizational skills, a professional attitude, and team focus. Proven ability to work with partners of all types to establish solid, positive working relationships. Excellent informal communication skills as well as formal oral and written communication ability. Ability to work comfortably and successfully with business partners and vendors. Ability to drive/travel to multiple locations/facilities as needed.