We are looking for a Digital Signage Specialist
who will join our Digital Communication team. This team member will be responsible for helping to implement and manage company wide digital signage system, developing and publishing content on an ongoing basis. The specialist will partner with our internal design team to create high-impact visuals for audiences, and provide writing, editing and basic photography and video support. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable and comfortable using a variety of multi-channel communications tools.
Requirement and Qualification
- Managing system deployments.
- Handle new signage installations and assist clients by diagnosing and troubleshooting system issues.
- Create high-impact videos and visuals, and manage client content
- Schedule and manage content for company wide digital signage using our digital signage software
- Collaborate with internal clients to determine the best approach to create communication solutions
- Thorough testing and quality assurance of standard offering of digital signage templates
- Responsible for creating and updating static and motion graphic digital signage templates with new information.
- Should possess strong design sensibilities and technical skills to create new signage templates.
- Create On-Brand communications and publish using the Corporate digital platform.
- Designing engaging content for digital signage experiences and implemented using content management software.
- Maintain an awareness of current software and technical innovations to ensure approach and content meet or exceed industry standard.
- Maintain library of content for digital signage system, including creation of reusable templates.
- Applicant should possess intermediate skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects
- Implementation and monitoring of digital signage software applications
- 2-3 years of experience in an advertising/marketing agency or a corporate communications/marketing role
- Experience with any digital signage tools
- Proficiency using Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital communications and/or digital media
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital media role within integrated communications
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, principles and integrated marketing communication theory and practice
- Experience with web content management systems
- Experience with internal communication platforms
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills Attention to detail and ability to meet multiple deadlines while working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must be comfortable working both independently and as a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Exhibit a strong design understanding, and the ability to think conceptually and take concepts from development phase to execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related discipline required