Senior Salesforce Administrator/Developer
The Senior Salesforce Administrator/Developer
position will support implementation of Salesforce across the entire organization by designing and building business applications on the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management Platform to replace existing Sales, Fundraising, and Operations software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Information Systems, or related.
- 7+ years of experience working as Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- 1 year experience working with Salesforce Non-Profit Sales Pack (NPSP) and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred)
- Salesforce project implementation experience for a similar environment
- Salesforce certifications – Advance Administrator, Platform Application Builder and Platform Developer
- Ability to design and implement a Salesforce solution to existing business challenges and opportunities
- Deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, processes, products, and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with all types of SFDC admin tasks.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce, SOQL, Apex, and Salesforce API.
- Thorough knowledge/experience working with custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows in Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven track record working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Passionate about data analytics, mining, visualization, and trends.
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with analyzing and querying data using SQL.
- Strong project management skills, experience working closely with project managers and team leads on large and complex projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively translate between end-users, business analysts, and technical/functional experts.
- Ability to create and document business requirements, use cases and test cases, interacting with stakeholders, business users/analysts, partners, and vendor teams.
- Advanced analytical skills in data mining and analysis to determine trends, and provide recommendations to senior management by building visually compelling dashboards.