BUSINESS ANALYST WITH T24 EXPERIENCE
T24 experience in Banks and Business Analyst is a must with equivalent experience. Rest we can look at on case to case basis
• Participate in business requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
• Participate in interface & systems integration requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and requirements workshops.
• Document the functional and non-functional requirements using use case, activity, process flows, data flow, and sequence diagrams and generate all the required documentations including Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Specifications Document (FSD)
• Document Interface & system integration requirements and specification and generate Interface Requirements Documents (IRD) and Interface Specifications Documents (ISD).
• Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
✓ Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
✓ 5 years progressive experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years’ experience in business analysis and architecture.
✓ Business Analysis or ITIL Foundation Certification preferred
✓ Proven experience in T24 Core Banking & system integrations requirements analysis & documentation
✓ Experience working as a Business Analyst/Architect preferably in Financial Services sector
✓ Experience in T24 Upgrade/reimplementation programs/projects
✓ Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
✓ Knowledge of agile methodology and agile project management.
✓ Client-focused attitude with excellent communication skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
✓ Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
✓ Ability to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management level