You will be meeting with clients to identify and discuss key business areas and processes that require improvement. Subsequent duties include analyzing existing processes, interviewing staff, gathering data, and creating new business strategies in line with client expectations.
To ensure success as a process analyst, you should have detailed knowledge of business workflows, excellent communication skills, and a highly adaptable approach. Ultimately, a top-class process analyst is able to identify and develop process strategies that meet and exceed client expectations.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Meet and collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams to discuss and understand areas of focus and improvement within the business.
- Conducting site visits to analyze existing technology and established processes.
- Interviewing staff and management to determine the efficacy of personal.
- Provide expertise in identifying opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement and make recommendations to optimize performance through process improvement.
- Designing workflow and process strategies to improve business performance.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, charts, and reports to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Overseeing the implementation of revised company processes and workflows.
- Define and develop appropriate metrics, including key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), performance measures.
- Monitoring the efficacy of business processes - Gather, mine, and analyze data to drive business process improvements using Six Sigma, Lean Quality, or similar process improvement programs.
- Staying up to date with the latest business practices and technologies.
- Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt (Highly desired)
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, accounting, or similar.
- 3 - 5 years' hands-on experience with Lean/Six Sigma, Lean Transformation, and Business Process Management.
- Hands-on BPMN experience a must.
- Proven portfolio of completed projects.
- Demonstrable advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of workflow and process control software.
- Agile experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal and interviewing skills.
- Experience with team management.