Customer Journey Designer
The customer Journey Designer is responsible for creating satisfying or compelling experiences for users of a product, with a focus on reshaping the customer experience to maximize conversions. He/she must have an expert understanding of touchpoints across the entire customer journey
• Hands-on experience designing holistic, omni-channel consumer and service delivery ecosystem designs.
• Ability to transform tasks into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs through the entire experience lifecycle, from the first-time user to the expert.
• Ability to execute visual, information, interaction, and service design elements of the initiative that meets business and customer needs and delights customers.
• Ability to communicate the initiative and product to others (Business Partners) through consumer journeys, storyboards, ecosystem and service designs, prototypes, wireframes, infographics, and other materials.
• Ability to prototype rapidly in multiple mediums and levels of interactivity (physical, digital, low and high fidelity, tangible and conceptual).
• The ability to translate insight and strategy into concept prototypes and communicate your vision through your artifacts.
• Creative use of technology and alternative approaches.
• Appreciation of high-quality visual design, innovative technology, marketing strategy, business strategy, as well as business analysis and quality assurance disciplines.
• Capable of establishing research methods and strategies with our market research team.
• Ability to discover customer and business needs through contextual inquiries, generative and quantitative research, and identify solutions to meet those needs.
• Strength in using storytelling to share your discoveries, influence business partners and create energy around an idea or an initiative.
• Ability to pitch concepts in a clear, concise, and compelling way to obtain buy-in and/or funding.
Education and Experience
• 4-6years of relevant experience
• B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Design preferred (Design Thinking, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Information
Science or HCI, Design, Design
• Strategy, Design Planning, Design Research, or related field)
• Experience leading primary and secondary customer research to drive improvements in journey and
provide input on product or service design.
• Experience working with UI/UX designers, product managers, engineers, operations on new concepts
and products delivery.
• A background working with Operations for the implementation of designs