View all jobs
Digital Marketing LeadLagos, Lagos
Role: Digital Marketing Lead
Someone with an established background of success in content writing, digital marketing, and leading teams.
- Excellent content writing, copywriting, and editing skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively manage expectations.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Excellent people management, influencing, and team working skills.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, and social media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across. multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Experience in managing a small team comprising content writers, social media. managers, online reputation managers, etc. And responsible for their day-to-day management.
- Oversee a portfolio of digital media clients, with a focus on strategic vision, team management, and process refinement.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- Great problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics. Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to identify long term trends in data
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a content management system
- Strong project management skills