The job of an IT project manager with Agile methodology involves overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of IT projects using Agile methodologies. Agile methodologies are a set of project management practices that prioritize collaboration, flexibility, and iterative development over traditional, sequential project management methods.
- Defining project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Creating project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams, including developers, QA testers, designers, and stakeholders.
- Managing project risks and issues and implementing mitigation strategies.
- Monitoring project progress, tracking performance metrics, and making necessary adjustments to ensure project goals are met.
- Ensuring timely delivery of high-quality products that meet business requirements.
- Encouraging and promoting a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- B.Sc and a master's degree in a related field. A professional certification is necessary.
- Minimum of 6years relevant experience
- Adherence to defined policies and procedures, monitor and evaluate direct report.
- Fluent in software developments and architecture paradigms and techniques, with the ability to provide the best mix of these techniques with high quality, scalable, flexible, and reliable solutions while keeping up with the Company’s growth.
- Experience with building enterprise scale, distributed, high performance, mission-critical software applications is required.
- To be successful in this role, an IT project manager with Agile methodology should have a deep understanding of Agile methodologies, strong leadership skills, excellent communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve their goals. They should also have a solid technical background and be able to work closely with development teams to understand and manage technical risks and dependencies.