This position is a mid-level Ruby application developer with Ruby on Rails experience. The employee has a passion for clean, well-tested code and a desire to learn and try new technologies. Our current technology stack includes:
- Ruby on Rails
Software Engineer having experience in these areas and toolsets:
- 2+ years professional experience with Object Oriented languages
- 1+ year(s) professional experience with Ruby/RoR
- Experience with Git version control
- Able to work in (relocate to) Charlotte, N.C.
- You have some open-source code on GitHub for us to look at.
- A passion for TDD principles.
Candidate should have experience in software development practices and should have excellent programming skills. Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be energized by performing in a team environment.
Educational Qualifications Desired:
Competencies and Experience Desired:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or information sciences with experience of 2+ years in the areas outlined above
- Strong business and technical knowledge. Must be able to initiate and handle projects (along with team lead). Must be able to clearly communicate the results to non-technical audiences. Strong team player, excellent communication skills across all levels within and outside the organization.